Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where do I begin?

Today was one those days that when you wake up you know it isn't going to go like you planned. It all started last night when my cousin chatted with me on facebook. I am new to the whole thing and it was the first time I was on live chat. It was cool. I ended up going to bed a little later than I wanted too; no big deal. When the alarm went off, I felt like I had been hit with a truck. Of course I laid there for about 45min going in and out of consciousness. Then I finally got up and got a cup of coffee and off I went. The first stop was to help my grandpa buy a trailer. Then I dumped my trailer load to get it ready for the neighbor to use it. He took it and ended up losing motivation in his project and brought it back an hour later. I then had lunch and went to work around my house. I suddenly felt the impending need for a nap. Once I hit the chair I was out. The rest of the day I was very groggy and mildly productive. So now I am off to bed to get a good nights sleep to have a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment