Friday, March 5, 2010

Traffic!


Today I spent my day traveling through the bay area visiting friends and co-workers. I have grown up in Redding and hate its traffic. I always said that I would never live in a big city because of all the people. As some of you know, I work in the bay area and now have become used to sitting in traffic. I even have a Fast Track so I don't have to stop at the toll bridges to pay. But what do you do for all that time in stop and go traffic? I see all kinds of things: talking on the phone, texting, makeup, reading a book, typing on a laptop, eating, and even playing with their kids. I like to spend my time listening to my ipod and talk to everyone on my phone. So next time you find yourself in Redding traffic, just stay calm and tell yourself it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment