Thursday, March 4, 2010

I can keep time!


This week I have proven that I can keep time. Time is not with us, but against us. It never sleeps, or takes a break. If we don’t use it productively it is gone and we can never get it back. There are a lot of people out there wondering if they are using time to the fullest. Some people are opting out of jobs that keep them from their families, others work themselves to death. I believe in finding a happy medium in life. We all need money whether we like it or not. How much of it is dependent on your lifestyle and needs. No matter what you do, life is expensive these days. Work is a double edged sward; on one hand you are away from your family but on the other hand you are providing money which will keep your family healthy and together. I am seeking comfort and happiness for my wife. As much as I want to do things for myself, I know that I must use my time wisely to make life easier for her and also for my family and friends. We need to make sure that when time runs out, that we used it wisely and accomplished what was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment