Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cut it down.

Today I gave my front lawn a hair cut. To say front "lawn" is funny if you know my lawn. It is not lawn at all but a beautiful array of different types of weeds from clover to something that resembles basil. I started the high wheel mower out on the tallest setting and only took a half of a pass at a time. Now with this endeavor my green waste was half full. I then set the mower down to its half way setting and made another pass. And then down another level and a pass; and finally put the mower as low as it goes to give it a buzz cut. At the end of my lawn cutting the green waste can was now filled to the brim and heavier than I cared it to be. Now I have succeeded in going from the greenest lawn in the neighborhood to having a nice mixture of green and brown dirt blanketing my front yard. At least it does look cleaner. Also today I got the cleanest and smoothest shave yet with my duel edge razor. It went smoothly and with only one nick where I put my Styptic pencil to use; I found baby smooth skin with great success. I chock this day up to another day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment