Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is it?


Today has been a long awaited day in our home. It was the day that we found out the sex of our baby. The baby is 18 ½ weeks along. Morgan has been feeling movement for a couple of weeks now. And it did not let us down in the room. Under the camera it did numerous movements back and forth as if it was playing peek-a-boo. Here I am; I’m gone; nope I’m back! Also it had its hands covering its eyes for a lot of it; confirming the peek-a-boo theory! We looked at the baby head to toe. Started at the head, we looked at the brain symmetry and skull size. Then went to the torso and measured its circumference also and seeing the heart, bladder, and umbilical cord. Everything was looking great. Then he measured its femur. All normal! With this information he told us the baby was normal size and weight. It weighed in at a staggering 2/3lb. Now on to the most coveted words: “Gentlemen, start your engines!” Oops! I mean: “It’s a girl!” The doctor confirmed it by saying “looks like a taco not a turtle.” We are very excited to have a healthy baby and can’t wait till she arrives! Then I can…..

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! Congrats guys =o) I hope to be coming with a few presents for baby!

    ReplyDelete