Friday, April 16, 2010

A long day.

Today, I had several fun things happen. I brought in a ladder to get myself higher up in the bathroom. As I was setting it up, I heard a bussing noise. I looked and there was a wasp staring me in the face on its little nest. I went to kill it with a bit of 2X4, but it threatened to fly. I needed something that would either kill it instantly without worning or imobilize it also without warning. I found the arisol glass cleaner that foams when applied. Perfect! I blasted it and before it had a chance to fly it was ingulfed in a foam coat and thusly smashed. The other fun thing I did was ride my bike to the car show cruise and look at a bunch of cars that live in the garage and waste money. I still like cars but, it really was the same ol same ol.

No comments:

Post a Comment