Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It’s alive!

The time is now and it has been a long day. But with the days work done; I can now say that I can run water down the drain in the kitchen sink. This feels so great; you have no idea. Thought it has only been 14 days since I could not run water down the drain; it has felt like an eternity. Now some of you know that know me; know that personal hygiene is not my forte. I hate to admit this (actually Morgan does), I have gone a week without showering. Now this would be fine given my circumstances. But this was before the new year. What can I say? I despise taking showers. Sorry Mom. But I am glad to say that during this drain outage I have had more showers than normal. Now I can’t take a shower but I can do a sponge bath at home and at least wash dishes and clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment