Friday, May 21, 2010

Cortisone Shot

Today I had a 60mg Cortisone Injection due to the overly pollinated air we are seeing in northern California. I have been struggling with allergies for a long time but it seems to be getting worse. I bought some daily allergy medication over the counter called Zyrtec. I thought it was working due to the fact that I was not quite as bad as normal. But the last two weeks were a disaster. I even have developed a slight cough due to the severity of it. So my opinion is that I will try a different type of daily allergy medication. The trials and errors of life!

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that, got the certificate. So sorry that you have to go through it too, it sucks! I've taken Claritin (sp?), Zyrtec, Nasonex, and even regular Allegra. They put me on Allegra-D since the fluid behind my eadrum will give me vertigo-like symptoms. Now that's not even enough, they also gave me an albuterol inhaler. FUN stuff! Hope they get it taken care of for you soon!

    ReplyDelete