Sunday, May 16, 2010

A day of reflection.


This morning I woke up and had to ride my bicycle home; darn. I came over the bluffs overlooking the river before the sun had shown its face to the water. I have said it before but the river is one of my favorite places. As I rode down to it I found a nice little place to snap a photo of my bike. I then rode over the bridge and found myself heading towards the new trail next to he freeway. As I was making my way on to the trail, I noticed a young couple suiting up to go fly fishing. I rode around for while and as I was leaving I stopped to talk to them. They were married and on vacation visiting their parents. They grew up here but moved away to San Francisco and now reside in my birthplace of San Diego. Both of their names were a form of “Jess” and they were excited to get out there together and enjoy the river together. This is something that Morgan and I have shared together before and hop to soon share it again along with our new little girl. Happy fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment