Thursday, May 13, 2010

Black death.


I want to start off this day’s entry with a sincere apology. I have failed in posting a current blog daily. My work has and will take me away from the daily blog life. But I am dedicated to getting you current blogs when I can. I came home today to find longer grass and some new friends had moved into the area. I am talking about the good old Black Widow spider. Last weekend I sprayed for bugs, but apparently did not put enough spray out. I killed 5 tonight while looking around with the flashlight. It is my almost daily routine to go outside at night with a flashlight and kill unwanted pests like Black Widows that usually only come out at night. So tonight if you care, take a stroll outside with your flashlight and do some hunting yourself. Some killing tools include: you foot, a stick, foaming window cleaner and carburetor cleaners to stun victom to give time to kill, and of course some instant bug killer spray are some options that have worked well for me. Now I don’t recommend this; but a flammable spray and lighter are a fun way to kill spiders also. Just use fire wisely as not to start a grass fire and/or a structure fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment