Saturday, February 20, 2010

Honey do list.


Today was a long filled day where my job was to embark on a series of adventures that involve doing things for us. These things are now more important than ever due to the baby on the way. Today, I got some more stuff organized in the babies room and started to finish a project.

This project was to put a 1/4" melamine back splash up in my kitchen. This was quite an adventure with only me at work. I was using some long adjustable tension poles for securing loads in semi-truck trailors. I glued the panel to the wall and with some 2x4's, steel tubing, and more wedges than a cheese factory; I got the panel installed. What a day! Now it is time to get my beauty rest for tommarows cyclocross race. Good night and one down, never ending to go!

1 comment:

  1. The beauty rest worked, you were beautiful today at the race.

    SFC

    ReplyDelete