Friday, February 19, 2010

Breakfast Time!


Eating is a passion I have had since before time. I have developed my taste buds to desire one thing above the rest: Lasagna! I really have no preference on what style or texture is used. Use Ricotta or Mozzarella. Veggies or none. But Beef and Italian Sausage are preferred.

This morning I will be dining on the last piece of my wifes award winning lasagna. She made this lasagna with all the ingredients above for my birthday. And of course she included the perfect garlic bread and even a little lemon bubbly left over from someones recent wedding, baby shower, or some happy gathering.

Anyhow, this morning it is just a big piece of lasagna and a fresh coffee press cup of Telegraph Hill Coffee Roasters coffee from San Fran Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment