Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sealed


Today was another exciting day filled with painting, cutting, and rounded out by sealing the tile. The tile had to be grouted and cured for 72 hours before it could be sealed. As most of you know; that was about two weeks ago. So needless to say, it was ready to be sealed. I had to do a little cleanup first. Throughout the past couple of weeks I have managed to accumulate dirt, wood shavings, wood filler, paint, and as some of you know, arm hair. So after a thorough cleaning I laid down a nice coat of sealer over the tile and grout. It turned out fine with no bubbles to speak of. I then went outside and washed up. I regrettably used some lacquer thinner to clean my hands which left them in a gooey mess. So after a few concoctions of chemicals later, I had 99% of the paint and sealer removed from my hands. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome…

No comments:

Post a Comment