Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tiles past


I usually reserve a reflection/past looking story for Sunday’s but today I will not wait. Today I have nothing new to tell you but the white cabinet that is for my bathroom is in its place. I will show you when the photo op is more view worthy. The picture we have here though is of my Grandpa’s shower that I tiled a couple years ago. This project was very fun getting both these six inch deep niches in and set perfect. Many things went into this design: two different heights for different types of bottles, sloped slightly for drainage, perfect height for optimal product retrieval, and all the grout lines blend together. Another job completed with many more in line.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they choose a good year to postpone fire season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is all a sham. I ride by your house everytime you say all this is going on and it's quiet as a mouse and there are no cars in the drive way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In days past I have stood in the driveway too watch a white four door car with a bicycle trunk rack glide by without as much as a glance towards my little house.

    ReplyDelete